Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting Ready...

I know The Calendar says its Spring, but the thermostats say its still winter!


Actually this was last Aprils Snow....notice the dying daffodils, this year there hardly a green shoot out of the ground.

My Son and I had a great day Skiing at Greek Peak yesterday. Alex has quite a beard for a 12 year old. 
I think its due to the all the fresh country air!


At the Bistro we are getting ready for our opening next weekend.
Mike Foster has been spring painting, we've all been spring cleaning and spring decorating...Cookie even made me vegan spring rolls for lunch this week, they were delicious.... I'm so lucky!

 
Don't forget to call and make your reservation for this weekend. We are so looking forward to seeing you all again. 

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment