Saturday, November 3, 2012

Our Spooky Harvest Dinner

 A great time was had at our 3rd annual Spooky Harvest Dinner this past week!
Cheers!.... Yea baby!
Some of our spirited guests hanging out with Hector.
Our Wine Maker Chris Stamp and his lovely Wife Liz. We feature three of Pumpkin Hills own wine plus three of Lakewood Vineyards wines from his family run Winery.  
All wonderfully delicious!
Warm mulled wine and Fall Sangria made from  our Pumpkin Hill Wine was served with Dinner...Yum!
Cookie the "Goddess" with Hector and myself... at this point I have a confession I was so into eating the food I forgot to take any photos...but let me assure you it was all organic and locally sourced and 
 absolutely fabulous!
Our own lovely "Wine Wench" Nancy

Who knew that Werewolf's drank wine!
Totally Wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment